Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited, a leading shariah based commercial bank in private sector having multi dimensional banking products with strong commitment to provide cordial services and run by state-of-the art technology, is searching for the young talents as Management Trainee Officer (MTO) who are self-disciplined, proactive, energetic and really want to take up banking as profession.
Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
Job Location: Selected candidates must serve any Branch/Office of the Bank within/outside the country. Candidates not willing to serve outside Dhaka/Chittagong/Sylhet need not apply.
- Competencies Computer literacy
- Creativity & pro-activeness
- Good command in English and Bangla
- Honesty & Integrity
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills.
- We Offer: Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited offers attractive compensation packages along with congenial working environment. Before joining you have to provide a surety Bond to serve the Bank for minimum 05 (five) years. During 01 (one) year probation period you will get consolidated monthly remuneration and will also go under extensive job rotation in different Branches/Divisions/Departments with comprehensive training programme both on & off the job. Upon confirmation you will be absorbed as First Executive Officer, Senior Officer and Officer according to your joining hierarchy in the regular pay structure of the Bank.
- Competitive written test.
- A Computer aptitude test of the candidates qualifying in written test.
- Face to face interview of the candidates qualifying in written test.
- MBA, MBM, Post Graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Finance & Banking, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Law, International Relations, English and Graduate in Computer Science & Engineering with minimum two first Division/Class.
Age: Maximum 30 (thirty) Years as on 25/08/2011.
Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to send their own handwritten application with 03 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs, attested copies of all academic certificates along with a complete resume mentioning the following chronologically: Full name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Mailing Address, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Educational Qualification (Name of Degree, Name of Board/University, Result, Year, Group/Subject), Home District, Nationality, Religion, Marital Status & other Extra-Curriculum profile (if any) Name & Address of two referees, PO or DD number, date & bank's name and a Payment Order/Demand Draft (non-refundable) for TK.300/- (Taka Three Hundred) only favouring 'Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited' addressing the:
Head of Human Resources Division, Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited,
Uday Sanz, Plot No. SE(A), 2/B, Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka
- on or before 25 August, 2011. Please mark the envelope with the position being applied for.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Application Deadline : 25 Aug, 2011
Source : The Daily Prothom Alo
Date of Publication : 05 Aug, 2011